Add a Link to a Specific Exchange
It might be desirable to lead visitors to specific exchange
based on the activity they want to conduct, for example - Art for Sale, Add Art for Sale, Search for a Job, or Add & Update Jobs.
- Read Menu Builder section of chapter titled “Features
Management Menu in Detail” of Administration Manual.
- Click into the target exchange from the visitor’s Exchange
Selection page. (This step requires that a link to the Exchanges Selection
Page be created first. See tutorial called “Add a Link to Exchanges
Selection Page” for more information.)
- While the browser is displaying the Search Listing Entry
for Exchange page for the specifically targeted exchange, copy the URL
from the browser address field and paste it into a document for temporary
- Click the Features edit icon on the Site Administration
- Click on Menu Builder link.
- Search for menus.
- Enter applicable menu by clicking on its title.
- Click on Add Menu Item button (Lower right of Menu Items
- Create a menu item with the URL radio button selected and
paste the URL saved in an earlier step into the URL field
- Click on the Save button