Create a Survey Response Notification Template
The Response Notification message is delivered when a
visitor submits a survey questionnaire. Variable Data from the specific survey
is inserted into the template and delivered to the recipient designated in the field
on the Survey Management page for the specific survey, usually the survey
manager or administrator.
- Read the chapter titled “Surveys Feature in Detail” in the
- Read the chapter titled “Broadcasting Features in Detail”
in the Administration Manual.
- Create Survey Administrator Security Group or Decide which
existing security group will a manage survey responses.
- Click the Broadcasting add icon on the Site Administration
- Select Type = Email
- Enter a sender’s address. Usually an address is set up on
organizations mail server as email@example.com
- Enter “Survey Notification” into Subject field.
- Set Object Type to Surveys.
- Type or copy and paste the following into message field:
Attention Surveys Manager:
<%CONTACT:FirstName%> <% CONTACT:LastName%>
has just completed the survey titled: <%SURVEY:Name%>
The System J
- Click on Save button