Using the Exchanges feature, organizations can offer their members, staff,
constituents and others the opportunity to operate public or private
exchanges for the purpose of selling products, promoting jobs, posting
resumes, running speakers bureaus, songs and document selling and other
sharing networks. Create public participation exchanges such as resume and
job posting boards, vendor operated catalogs, trainer or speakers bureaus,
and other visitor operated organization sponsored bazaars or markets. Define
a virtually unlimited number of exchanges which can be public or private,
free of charge or on a fee paid basis. Payment for participation can be
accepted online using credit cards or other payment options. The Exchanges
Feature differs from the Online Product Catalog Feature in that it fosters
commerce or exchange between a defined group of external participants, such
as members and service providers, which does not involve your organization
Exchanges feature benefits include:
- Members, staff, constituents and others
can operate public or private exchanges.
- Maintain product exchanges, service
exchanges, job posting exchanges, resume posting exchanges, speakers
bureaus, art galleries, lost and found, used equipment exchange, trainer
consultancies and all sorts of other transaction networks.
- Define an unlimited number of exchanges.
- Exchange listings can be free of charge
or on a fee paid basis.
- User defined exchange fields.
- Customize field display and search
template distinctly for each exchange.
- Provide photo insert capability.
- Exchanges can be entirely visitor
maintained or under the control of your organization.
- Accept exchange use payment online.
Some of the components, fields and settings
of the Exchanges feature are:
- Exchange Management Page
- Exchange Name Field
- Maximum Free Listings Field
- Expire Days
- New Listing Fee
- Renewal Listing Fee
- Pay Online
- Pay By Mail
- Notification Email Template Selection
- Exchange Fields Section Label
- Exchange Fields
- Data Type column
100 Character Text
List box of States
- Contact Fields:
Data Type column
Enable Confidential Option?
- Listing Information Fields:
- Add column
- View column
- Search column
- Matches column
Limit To Members Only
Last Update Date
- Add Listing Page Options:
- Update Listing Page Options:
- Search Listing Page Options:
- View Listing Page Options:
Created By Field
Modified By Field
Active Field –
Topic Selection Field
Private Selection Field
- Security Permissions:
Add & Update Listing